The Third Edition of Hiking Wyoming's
Medicine Bow National Forest just got a cover-to-cover update and is now available!
This is what changed:
- 37 new or updated photographs.
- 2 new routes in Curt Gowdy State Park.
- Over 60 updated trail descriptions.
- A new, easier-to-read format.
- GPS coordinates for each trailhead.
Here's what stayed the same:
- Same number of pages - same manageable book.
- Same price - still just $16.95 for the most comprehensive trail information in east central and southeastern Wyoming.
for nearly 400 miles of trails across Pole Mountain, the Snowy Range,
the Medicine Bow Mountains, the Sierra Madre, and the Laramie Mountains.
- A four-page color
insert, elevation profiles, over 80 black and white photos, and a map for
- Winter has returned to the Snowies and snowmobiling, skiing, and snowshoeing season is here!
- The Forest Service's Centennial Visitor Center on the east side of the Medicine Bow Range on HWY 130
is now open! The new site has picnic tables, signs, maps, and a short trail. The center is staffed Wednesday through Sunday from 9:30am to 6pm.